Monday, June 2, 2014

The Other Side of the Desk: A former recruiter’s perspective #20

Patience is a virtue 

So my counterpart blogger has found a position and for that I say congrats! It seems as though the hard work paid off!

I am too getting a lot closer to having something in the bag I think, but I don't want to jinx it. All I will say is that I had a positive conversation with my supervisor for my pro bono job and things are moving quicker, but still some red tape to go before I can celebrate. I'll leave it at that for now. 

Otherwise, there's zero activity happening otherwise. The career services position that. Interviewed for a few weeks ago has yet to follow up with me, which is pretty uncool. There was talk about on-campus interviews about around this week, but the radio silence is telling me that it's going to be dead in the water. If that's the case, fine, but at least communicate with me! 

As a famous pop diva once said, "time goes by so slowly to those who wait, I'm tired of waiting on you". That's exactly how I feel about this job process, but no matter how I feel, I have to keep going, and going I shall! Happy hunting fellow job seekers!

No comments:

Post a Comment